5.8.14

Number 58

As I am sure you are all aware, today is my Birthday. I plan to celebrate with a few friends at an establishment across the avenue, sipping some amber liquid. Since I am turning 58, I though it best to start off my new birth year in this manner.

I have decided to make an effort to post here daily now. I have no real reason for this decision, other than it might be a way to get a bit of stuff out of my head and into the inter-space. I have no idea what will come out, but it should be fun.

I had a Boss once who gave me a bit of advice. He told me that he never made New Year's resolutions, instead using his Birthday as a starting point. In particular He was referring to his work out regimen. "Ankle, I make it a point to be in better shape on my next Birthday than my last one", he said to me. I took this to heart and have been following this plan for the last decade. I'm turning 58 today and look pretty great for my age. Here's to another two/three decades...

No comments: